Your privacy is important to Oakridge Building Group. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Oakridge Building Group collects, and the ways in which Oakridge Building Group uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Oakridge Building Group may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- [information about your use of this website (including IP address, web browser, referring website, statistical data);]
- [information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including contact details, payment details, billing information);]
- [information about transactions carried out over this website (including billing information);]
- [information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including email address, contact details); and]
- [any other information that you send to Oakridge Building Group.]
Using personal information
Oakridge Building Group may use your personal information to:
- [administer this website;]
- [personalize the website for you;]
- [enable your access to and use of the website services;]
- [publish information about you on the website;]
- [send to you products that you purchase;]
- [supply to you services that you purchase;]
- [send you statements and invoices;]
- [collect payments from you; and]
- [send you marketing communications.]
Where Oakridge Building Group discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Oakridge Building Group may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Oakridge Building Group will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Oakridge Building Group will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Oakridge Building Group is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Oakridge Building Group
- by email to projects [at] oakridgebuildinggroup [dot] com [dot] au; or
- by post to PO Box 1217 Buddina Queensland 4575 Australia
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.